At Kanen Law Firm, we represent a broad spectrum of businesses and providers in the health care industry.
Healthcare facilities and practitioners face many complex issues on a daily basis. Heavy and rapidly-changing regulations make it difficult to maintain a profitable business while providing top-notch care to communities. Our experienced lawyers understand the unique challenges of the healthcare industry and how to navigate the obstacles facing care providers, from patient complaints to disputes with insurance companies. New York’s top healthcare providers trust Kanen Law because we are trusted advisors and tough negotiators.
Our extensive experience in the industry allows us to know all aspects of our clients’ businesses and serve as a powerful one-stop recourse for a number of healthcare-related legal and operational matters including:
Sales and acquisitions
- Business operations
- Managed care contract negotiations
- Business & asset protection planning
- Malpractice avoidance and defense
- State and Federal regulatory compliance
- Billing practices and collection services
- Medicare and Medicaid compliance